Project Manager (Rakuten Ichiba) : ECMD
会社名Rakuten 場所 Tokyo, JP
掲載日掲載日: 1週間前 応募者数応募者はまだ25名以下です12人のつながりがここで働いていますシェアその他のオプションを表示保存RakutenのProject Manager (Rakuten Ichiba) : ECMDを保存する応募Position Summary
We are looking for Project Managers to strengthen Rakuten Ichiba which is one of the biggest Internet Shopping Mall in Japan.
We are providing the working environment which enable you to perform dramatically through being responsible for wide range of types of projects from particular development projects for each Rakuten Ichiba services (like Shopper side service, Merchant side service, etc) to huge development projects which are directly related with Rakuten Ichiba overall strategy.
And, You can challenge to take higher level of responsibilities by directly communicating with executives of Rakuten Group as part of this job responsibility.
We are also pushing the process and working environment forward for delivering the innovative Service and System efficiently through challenging yourself at the maximum.
We are looking forward to working with Project Managers who can enjoy those challenges together.
- Plan the Project (Setting the Goal, Planning for the Milestone and Critical Path, Planning for the internal/external Project Dependency, Planning for Test and Release, Planning for Budget, Creating the Schedule)
- Deliver the Project and Manage the Progress (Judgement and Decision Making, Process Management, Task Tracking, Quality Management, Budget and Cost Management, Planning Change Management)
- Manage the Communication (Stakeholder Management, Facilitation for the Project Members Communication, Reporting)
- Manage the Risk and Issues, and Solve them
- Expecting to Manage the Project Managers’ Organization, in Future
- Strong Leadership, Solving Issues and Risk Handling Capability, Decision Making and Judgement Capability, Perseverance under High Pressure
- Ability to maintain smooth and accurate communication among Project Owners, Business Representatives, Product Managers and Developers.
- +5 years of experience managing of internet service development projects/programs
- Experience in organization management
- Experience in working as Web system developer
- Experience in product management
- Experience in production operation of internet service
- Experience working directly with software engineers, product managers, and business partners.
Asia and Oceania-Japan-Tokyo
We may choose to conduct background investigations, including education, employment, criminal and credit checks, during the selection procedure with candidate consent.
To Recruiting Agencies
Rakuten does not accept candidate referrals or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies with whom Rakuten does not have a contract. Rakuten will not accept any claim for payment based on unsolicited referrals or resumes/CVs.